On the eve of Halloween, we had the pleasure to welcome a group of 18 Polish students from the Zespół Szkół Technicznych im. płk Gwidona Langera. All students were looking forward to not going to school for a while and working as CNC Operators in Spain. During their two-week internship at a Vocational College in Seville, they were able to improve their existing skills and gain some extra knowledge and competences in the field. Their tasks included, amongst others:
– programming CNC machines
– design of 3D parts using a computer and CAD/CAM software
– understand the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software
– create a simulation and verification of the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software
– CNC lathe machine operation
– CNC milling machine operation
Next to that, the trainees enjoyed a football match with the local students, improved their Spanish skills and discovered some of the country while walking in the streets of Seville and visiting the macaques of Gibraltar. All in all we believe they had a very good experience here.