These 14 trainees spent a full month in Seville in May/June 2017 carrying out internships in the fields of IT, electronics and administration. They carried out tasks such as:
- Assisting in the installations of different systems
- Testing newly acquired equipment for functioning ability
- Helping to install and replace electronic gadgets
- Checking the condition and the status of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Performing corrective and preventive services of maintenance for different types of equipment
- Repairing any defect and failure in air conditioning systems that appears
Apart from that, the trainees also went on daytrips to Cadiz and Tavira, visited Metropol Parasol – the lookout in Seville -, were given Spanish classes and had the opportunity to fully explore Seville.