In March 2017, a group of 18 Polish trainees left their well-known school benches to travel across Europe and end up in Seville for a great practical training on mobile app development. The trainees did their internship at a local vocational school, carrying out tasks such as:
- Implementation of the system of switching between the two screens designed applications: data transfer
- Testing the application template on the emulator and on the device. Processes: run, debug, transfer (import) applications;
- Designing components of user interface in mobile application – using templates;
- Designing navigation system in mobile apps: menu options, contextual menu items SlideMenu and NavigationDrawer, tabs;
- Usage of the built-in hardware components of mobile devices application such as: camera, camcorder, media player, GPS receiver, compass, stopwatch;
Next to that, we made sure the trainees didn’t miss out on any Spanish cultural aspect. The group was given Spanish lessons, went on a study visit, had a football competition with local students, did a Seville tour and went on a trip to Cadiz!
We were very happy to have the group over and hope they went back home their heads full of new ideas and knowledge.