In March 2017, for a period of two weeks, we had the enjoyable company of 16 Polish trainees. They worked as assistant chefs, housekeepers and geodetic surveyors in different companies located in Ubeda, Andalusia. Their tasks consisted of, for example:
- Doing skilled cooking and food preparation
- Checking and restocking tea, coffee, sugar, milk and mini bar supplies
- Helping in the breakfast time
- Calculate the different types of coordinates;
- Design local topographic networks;
- Create topographic bases;
Apart from that, the trainees took part in all kinds of activities. They learn Spanish during their language classes, went to the olive oil centre and went on great trips to Baeza, Cordoba and Granada!