What better time than the day after Valentine to fall in love with a new country and a new culture? Meet these brave Polish trainees who did a three-week stay in Seville in February/March 2015. The 16 trainees worked in the field of 3D design, carrying out tasks such as:
- Design of simple parts using a matrix command
- Implementation of the cross-section
- Dimensioning of the components
- Print and export 2D drawing
- Montage of a complex assembly of parts
- Design of objects like lamps, furniture, key holders, bottles, etc.
The trainees were also taken on an observatory visit to a 3D design company. Apart from that, they enjoyed a trip to Cadiz, took part in a student exchange with a local VET school and even met Grzegorz Krychowiak, Sevilla FC’s famous Polish football player.