On April 27th, our Ubeda team welcomed this group of 16 Polish trainees who were going to spend three weeks doing internships in Andalusia. They worked in different sectors, namely textile, catering, agriculture, logistics, IT and economics. Some of their tasks included:
- Handling sewing machines
- Using equipment and facilities for the preparation and dispatch of food and drinks
- Feed, water and examine animals
- Count and analyse costs of logistic tasks and service
- Planning and organizing materials and products flows of a company in supply chains
- Installing operating system from different data carries
Next to that, we made sure the trainees had a memorable stay by organising countless activities for them. The trainees participated in Spanish classes to help them communicate, visited a ceramics museum, tasted the local food during tapas night, discovered the city of Ubeda during a tour and went on a trip to Malaga!
We hope the trainees had a great stay and are sure their newly acquired knowledge and skills will come in handy during their future employment.