In September 2017, these 15 Polish trainees from Chocianów spent their time in Seville doing an internship as waiters and receptionists. During their working experience, they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Setting tables with clean linen or placing mats, cutlery, crockery and glasses;
- Welcoming and seating customers and hand menus to them;
- Serving food and drinks;
- Performing check-in and check-out;
- Answering the phone and recording messages for different people and department of the hotel;
- Providing information about cultural activities to customers.
In addition, they had the opportunity to learn the Spanish language and culture during an amazing Spanish course and an overwhelming Sevilla Tour, as well as find out the typical Andalusian delicacies during a Tapas Night. They also had two trips to Tavira (Portugal) and Cadiz. We hope that they will make the best use of this experience and we wish them all the best for their future.