On April 6th, 2015, our team in Ubeda had the joy to welcome a group of motivated Polish trainees who would stay in Spain for three weeks. This group of 16 youngsters carried out internships in the advertising, culinary, logistics, economics, IT and agriculture sectors. The trainees were assigned all kinds of different tasks, such as:
- Creating posters
- Counting and analysing costs of logistic tasks and service
- Planning and undertaking marketing activities in a company
- Translating information about the company from English to Polish
- Using CSS to create websites
- Planning and execution of harvesting
Next to that, we made sure the trainees could enjoy all kinds of activities outside their working hours. The trainees learnt Spanish during their language courses, discovered the local delicacies during tapas night, visited the pottery museum, went on a walk through the city and did a day trip to Malaga!
We hope the trainees had a good mix of work experience and cultural richness and wish them all the best in their future careers.