From May to July 2017, 2 French students from Le Tampon (La Réunion) had the opportunity to do a formative apprenticeship in the beautiful city of Seville. During their stay they improved many working skills and carried out several tasks, such as:
- Dealing with customer service.
- Supporting the sales process.
- Handling invoices, receipts and payments.
- Receiving deliveries and stock management.
- Taking care of the order in the store: unpack goods, stocking shelves, arranging displays.
During their stay they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville both during a Seville bike tour and on their own. This experience has been really important for their future work and we are pleased with their positive results.