During their two-week stay these 16 Polish students participated in a life-changing traineeship at a local host company in order to improve their professional skills and put their technical knowledge into practice. During their stay these students will be introduced to new programming techniques and devices which will help them to better understand their professional field of work.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Installation and configuration of software of Emulation on Virtual Mobile Devices (Genymotion)
- Creation of the first Android project “Hello World!”
- Design of an interface with the different types of Layouts: RelativeLayout, LinearLayout, TableLayout
- Design of a personalized ListView by an Adapter and generic
- Design of a relational database in Android, using the ORM greenDAO
- Implementation of a CRUD app with greenDAO
- Communication with servers with RESTFul API (an own server will be used
- Design and implementation of advertising banner in apps with AdMob
- Use of PARSE service
During their stay this motivated group managed to successfully complete their internship and fulfill all the required criteria. But apart from work, there was plenty of spare time left for them to explore the gorgeous Sevillian city and its many attractions. Moreover, they also took part in an exciting cultural trip to Córdoba.