In December 2017, a group of 16 Polish trainees from Starachowice had the opportunity to do a work experience in Seville as CNC operators. They attended both theoretical an practical classes about Programming the Mechanical Manufacturing, Electrotechnical Systems, Electronic Items Development and Automotive Mechanics, Electric and Mechanic Installations, Consumer Electronics. During this training period, they developed their knowledge and skills by carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Getting to know machining components, traditional machining of rotation parts, traditional lathe machine operations, traditional milling machine operations, montage of cut tools and raw materials, fabrication of parts, control and verification of machining processes;
- Learning the basics of CNC programming, manual programming using a computer, programming CNC machines;
- Designing of 3D parts using a computer and CAD/CAM software, understanding the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software;
- Creating a simulation and verification of the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software
- CNC lathe machine and milling machine operation.
Moreover, they learned some Andalusian culture and history during a Seville tour. They could also visit the beautiful cities of Gibraltar and Cadiz.
We hope that our trainees learned a lot, both about their field of study and their interpersonal training experience in a foreign country. We wish them all the best for their future like and work.