At the end of September 2015, a group of 16 enthusiastic and hard-working trainees from Poland arrived in Seville. During their four-week internships as car mechanics, they carried out tasks such as:
- Locating defects in parts and components of a vehicle
- Selection and use of measurement instruments and diagnostic equipment in vehicles
- Performing basic service and repair activities related to car servicing, i.e.: oil and filter change, defective parts replacement, washing of engine and, other car components
- Car body repairing i.e. welding, brazing, riveting, sheet metal and profiles bonding, assembly and disassembly of car body components and chassis
- Performing maintenance and repairs in accordance with automotive vehicles manufacturer’s technology
They also had the opportunity to do two study visits, to learn some Spanish during their language courses, to go on a Seville Tour with their euroMind guide, to visit the royal bullring of Seville and to discover two other cities of Andalusia: Cordoba and Cadiz!