In February 2018, a group of Polish students come to Málaga improving their skills in the fields of geodetic, cook, pastry cook. They put themeselves to the test, learning a lot of new things in a multicultural environment.
The trainees were fully satisfied with their work placements. They gained much needed professional experience abroad which is highly appreciated and sometimes even specifically asked by today’s employers.
We have no doubt that our trainees will use their new knowledge and experience at their current work in their home country or increase their chances at the labour market and dazzle their future potential employers.
Besides that, students also had different cultural activities like language course or Málaga city tour and free time to enjoy Spain.
They had to deal with a lot of different tasks like:
– Getting familiar with the working methodology of the geodetic surveyors
– Planning the stages of a topographic project
– Creating topographic bases
– Taking readings of bases, slope changes and interest points of the project
– Calculating the different types of coordinates
– Importing data from EXCEL into AutoCAD
– Getting to know different instruments used to create a Digital Terrain Model
– Designing local topographic networks
– Creating reviews and reports
– Mixing raw materials and additional products in appropriate quantities
– Preparing different types of dough and creams
– Making and decorating different types of tarts, pastries, and cookies according to the basic pastry techniques
– Decorating pastry products
– Pack freshly prepared products for sale
– Ordering the place of work
– Controlling the temperature and humidity of chambers and ovens, as well as the time of fermentation and baking
– Receiving, storing and preparing raw materials and needed additional products needed, controlling the quality