In February 2018, a group of students from Tarnobrzeg (Polonia) come to Seville to do an internship as Logisticians, Forwarders, Administratives, Receptionists and Gardener . During their internship, they learnt new things and developed their professional abilities in the fields above, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Placing all products in the warehouse (use staircase to access to shelves);
- Removing and placing in the to shop all products;
- Undertaking general administration including word processing, dealing with enquiry’s and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc;
- Assisting the Company Manager with the maintenance of the database (putting in data, making queries and running reports);
- Helping to prepare marketing materials ;
- Making bouquets and arrangements based on their knowledge , ideas and design books in order to meet customer requirements;
- Keeping certain minimum stocks of fresh flowers, foliage, plants and various elements through inventory procedures
Furthermore, they learned some Spanish and found out some historical, cultural and gastronomical features about Seville during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour and a Seville Guadalquivir River Cruise. They also had a great time during a trip to the beautiful cities of Málaga and Granada.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work.