In the end of February 2018, a group of 16 students from Brzesk (Poland) came to Seville to do an internship as Administrative, Graphic Designer, IT Technician, IT Programmer, Paper Technician and Logistic. During their internship, they learnt new things and developed their professional abilities in the fields above, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Assisting coordinators in project management and attending meetings if necessary;
- Searching new clients through the database;
- Managing company’s social media Facebook;
- Supporting the printer assembly process;
- Cutting, decorating and labeling all different types of printed materials ordered by customers;
- Conceiving, designing, modifying and creating images;
- Conceiving, producing and managing visual communication projects;
- Installing, assembling and upgrading hardware;
- Checking the electrical connections of the various hardware components.
Furthermore, they learned some Spanish and found out some historical, cultural and gastronomical features about Seville during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour, a Paella Night, Flamenco Show, and a Seville Guadalquivir River Cruise. They also traveled to other Andalusian cities, such as Málaga and Cádiz.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.