For a period of four weeks in September 2018, 30 Polish trainees enjoyed the Seville summer while doing internships abroad. The trainees did internships in tourism and CNC operations. They fulfilled multiple different tasks, such as:
- Promoting local products and attractions to visitors from Spain and from the overseas;
- Providing information about offers available;
- Performing administrative activities;
- Interpreting plans and technical pictures;
- Operating CNC Machines;
- Analyzing information derived from technical documentation;
Apart from their practical training, the trainees also participated in all kinds of activities to fully enjoy their stay in Spain: they received basic Spanish classes, took part in a Seville Tour to get to know the city better. During the weekends, a group has visited small town Tavira in Portugal and another Andalucian city – Cadiz.
We wish the students the best of luck in their future studies and careers and are sure they will greatly benefit from their stay in Sevilla.