In June 2017, 20 Polish students from Kielce spent their time in Seville for an internship as solar pannels installators, microsystem technologies learners and network system managers. During their apprendiceship they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Assembling, calculating and designing a solar installation on a computer.
- Assembling an electrical panel, AC power circuits and solar circuits of the house.
- Assembling plumbing installation for the shower and water taps with the solar pump and a solar lamp with twilight switch.
- Recognizing the qualities and quantities of the solar energy, the Sun movement and the risks of working with solar energy.
- Recognizing the types of photovoltaic cells: polycrystallines, monocrystallines and amorphous.
- Obtaining characteristic parameters of the panel. This includes measuring voltage and current and using a multi meter according to the inclination grade.
During their stay they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville bike tour. They also took part in an overwhelming Spanish course and in an exciting cultural trip to the fascinating city of Córdoba.