For almost a month (June-July 2017), these 19 Polish students from Czchów (Poland) spent their time in Seville for an internship as Administrative assistants. During their apprendiceship they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Providing customer service in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Undertaking general administration including word processing, dealing with enquiry’s and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the internal library and index including administration of photographic and digital images.
- Preparing, scanning and placing documents in electronic and paper filing systems.
- Maintaining and managing inventory control of materials and suppliers.
- Maintaining and updating records management database systems.
- Dealing with financial paperwork.
During their stay they could also enjoy a Spanish course, a Seville tour and two amazing trips toTavira and Gibraltar. In Seville they discovered the Real Maestranza Bullring. We were very pleased with their stay and we wish the trainees all the best for their future.