A group of polish students came to Sevilla for 2 weeks in order to gain more knowledge about developing and creating video games. Students took part in the company, designing video games (so-called ´´indie games´´) and aiming to become a leading company in this sector. The team consists of 7 talented members, taking responsibility of production, programming, art, design, and sound. Thus, it is a great place for European students and graduates who want to gain experience in this field. For this reason, trainees had a great opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge. The students were involved in different activities, such as:
– Montage of scenes: creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models
– Creating land in order to use it as a base for the game
– Creating animations in Unity
– Adding interactive interfaces to the game
– Designing a silhouette
– Editing images and silhouette in Photoshop
-Adding and editing materials and colours in Maya and applying them correctly in Unity 3D.
Meanwhile, students also had spare time to explore Spain and get more familiar with its culture, history and language. They had a short and dynamic Spanish language course, Seville city tour in which they lived, and had an opportunity to travel to other cities like Cordoba or Cadiz.