In September 2015, instead of going back to school in Poland, this group 15 trainees left their country to carry out internships in the hospitality sector in Seville. During their four-week stay, the trainees carried out tasks such as:
- Acquiring knowledge of hotel management
- Support hotel staff with housekeeping duties
- Preparing breakfast service for guests
- Helping the kitchen team with dishes and drinks service
- Activities related to the hotel restaurant and café-bar
- Business and conference guests service
Apart from that, the trainees were also given Spanish classes; tasted the local food during a tapas night;, visited Metropol Parasol, one of the most recent monuments in Seville; and went on a trip to Malaga. We hope the trainees will be able to use their newly acquired skills in their future employments and we wish them a lot of luck.