For four weeks of September, Seville hosted 28 trainees from Kluczbork in Poland. They were working in fields of IT, graphic design and logistics developing their professional skills. During their stay, their main duties were:
- Dismantling, reassembly and replacing of simple electrical, electronic and mechanical components
- Using layout programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, C++, HTML and CSS
- Conceiving, designing, modifying and creating images using programs such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel
- Conceiving, producing and managing visual communication projects
- Helping in the preparation of offers for clients of the company
- Supporting the data collection system
- Assistance in assembling the necessary delivery devices
During their stay, the trainees could get to know some of the most important parts of Spanish culture. They participated in Seville Tour and visited Plaza de Toros where bullfighting is being carried. One of the evenings, the group was taken to a real Spanish tapas bar to allow them to experience Tapas Night. The students also have visited Malaga and Gibraltar during their one-day trips.
Hopefully, the internships have fulfilled their expectations and they enjoyed their time in Spain.
We hope that the internship fulfilled all the expectations of our trainees and that the experience will serve them in the future.