A group of students from Croatia came to Seville to learn more about CNC programming. They had a chance to do their internship in a private school specializing in Programming the Mechanincal Manufacturing, Electrotechnical Systems, Electronic Items Development and Automotive. Moreover, during the classes the newest technologies and innovations are utilized. Thus, during the training program students were responsible for many tasks, such as:
– Getting to know machining components
– Traditional machining of rotation parts, lathe machine operation and milling machine operation
– Montage of cut tool and raw material
– Fabrication of parts
– Control and verification of machining process
– Learning the basics of CNC programming
– Manual programming using a computer
– Programming CNC machines
– Design of 3D parts using a computer and CAD/CAM software
– Understand the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software
– Create a simulation and verification of the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software.
Add to that, interns had an opportunity to visit an international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainable energy and environment sectors, generating electricity from renewable resources, converting biomass into biofuels and producing drinking water from seawater. Also they went to another company, which is dedicated to the manufacture and repair of specific tools. They are mainly involved in the creation of moulds and dyes. They possess advanced machinery for different types of projects: CNC machining centers, EDM wire and penetration machines, CNC milling machines, as well as a full fleet of machinery of different applications: milling machines, bending machines, shears, presses, etc. The main objective of the visit was to demonstrate the functioning and structure of the company highly developed in technology and give a bigger insight into the functioning of CNC machinery.
Next to that, students had not only technical and practical lessons but also a variety of cultural, historical and gastronomic activities. For example, Tapas night, during which students get a wonderful opportunity to taste a local Andalusian cuisine. The euroMind team take the participants to a local bar and let them experience the social Spanish ambiance. Moreover, students also had Seville city tour a trip to another Spanish city- Cadiz, that is located by the Ocean and is full of attractive views and well-preserved historical landmarks.