In September and October 2016, 12 Polish trainees enjoyed a three-week stay in Ubeda. They had the opportunity to work in different companies, improving their graphic design and administration skills. There tasks consisted of different aspects, such as:
- Undertaking general administration including word processing, dealing with enquiry’s and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the internal library and index including administration of photographic and digital images
- Supporting the main designers with tasks they need to complete – Designing and creating logos, signs and neon signs for companies
- Designing and creating photo albums that satisfy customer’s wants and needs
- Practicing photo restoration techniques in order to remove distortion from image
Apart from the practical training, the trainees were also involved in other activities to get the acquainted to the Spanish culture: they were given Spanish classes, went on a trip to Baeza and visited Malaga.
We hope the trainees had a wonderful time in Spain and wish them luck in their future careers.