In July girls from Poland were attending the internship in Seville. Eight students spent their time at a company based on the technology in the agro-food and cosmetic sector in Seville. They have learnt many things. The activities included:
- Removing residues and sterilizing laboratory equipment and machines
- Recording and reviewing the results of the experiments
- Taking and analysing samples
- Preparing and carrying out equipment maintenance
- Performing physical chemical testing
Moreover, participants took part in activities outside of the lab such as Seville Tour and Tapas Night. During weekends students were taken for the cultural trip to Tavira in Portugal. They also, attended course of Spanish language. We hope they enjoyed!