These 17 Czech trainees from Prague spent their time in Seville for a ten-days work experience in November 2017. They did a formative experience as Electric Drones Programmers and they developed their professional abilities in the field carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Welding process with tin before putting it into practice on the assembly and preventing potential accidents that may happen during the assembly.
- Building a drone from scratch and completing it.
- Creating a joystick to control the drone flight.
- Controlling a drone using different types of movements, flight modes, configuration, etc.
- Testing the drone and the connection of the transmitter to the receiver.
- Calibrating the drone and making it fly outdoor.
Furthermore, they learned some historical, cultural and linguistic features about Seville during a Seville tour and a Spanish course. Apart from the amazing trip to Malaga, they also had the opportunity to do a study visit in a Technological Science Center.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.