4 weeks to carry out great internships abroad, that’s what these trainees had, and we can happily say they took full advantage of it. These 16 Polish trainees from Koszalin worked in the fields of car mechanics, design and CNC, and logistics at various local host companies in Seville. They carried out tasks such as:
- Locating defects in the parts and components of a vehicle.
- Selecting and using measurement instruments and diagnostic equipment in vehicles.
- Performing basic service and repair activities related to car servicing, i.e.: oil and filter change, defective parts replacement, washing of engine and other car components.
- Handling carts, boxes and high weights.
- Placing all products in the warehouse (use staircase to access to shelves)
- Interpreting plans
- Operating and monitoring machines for cutting, drilling and polishing plastic and metal
Apart from that, the trainees enjoyed a lot of free time and cultural activities! The trainees were given Spanish classes by one of our coordinators, enjoyed a study visit at a local vocational school around e-buggies, discovered the typical Sevillian flamenco culture during a flamenco show, tasted the local tapas, and went on three amazing trips to Cádiz, Málaga and Gibraltar!
We wish the trainees the best of luck in their future endeavours and hope they only have good memories when they look back at their internship here with us.