In February 2016, we welcomed a group of 10 Polish trainees to Ubeda. These enthusiastic youngsters stayed with us for a period of two weeks, doing internships on carpentry, gastronomy and hairdressing at different local host companies. During their stay they managed to greatly improve their professional skills and knowledge.
They carried out tasks such as:
- Preparing and decorating meals
- Planning the work in the kitchen
- Acquiring methods and techniques of caring for the scalp and hair
- Washing the hair by various by methods and techniques
- Scalp and hair treatment
- Acquiring techniques of hair coloring
- Recognizing defects and damages of materials and joinery
- Determining causes of damages and specify the form of repair, renovation or maintenance
- Selecting techniques, materials and tools for repair, renovation, performing the repair
Next to that, they received Spanish classes to help them with their communication, they visited the beautiful city of Ubeda and they explored the amazing city sites of Malaga.