In February and March 2018, we had a pleasure to host a group of students interested in the field of IT, electronic and photography Málaga. We offered them different workplaces to choose. They could put theirselves to the test and learned a lot of useful things that they will spend in labour market. They had to face a lot of responsabilities and tasks such as:
– Programming with Unity.
– Managing social networks
– Programming with Shrap.
– Developing demo versions for virtual and augmented reality and designing and developing web pages
– Conceiving, designing, modifying and creating images
– Conceiving, producing and managing visual communication projects
– Projecting designs based on customers’ needs and think on both, the intention of the client and the
final user`s need
– Using photo editors programs such as Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator y Coral.
– Loading and processing films
– Setting up lights and controlling the exposure values
– Conducting color temperature readings and overall color management
– Preparing scenes, props, backgrounds, camera and the auxiliary equipment for a photo shoot
– Cataloguing digital files
– Getting to know a professional photo-editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop
– Becoming familiar with graphic design strategies
– Enhancing images by changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults or moving
– Dealing with image processing by using light and shadow effect
– Image resizing and formatting
– Designing and creating photo albums that satisfy customer’s wants and needs
– Practicing photo restoration techniques in order to remove distortion from image
– Observing how to effectively run a photography business in Spain
– Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by superiors
Students had stayed here for 1 month and did many other interesting things beside working. For example, they had a dynamic Spanish course and, add to that, they also had different cultural activities including tapas tasting, where they could experience the local Spanish cuisine, Málaga city tour and also excursions to other cities in Spain, such as Seville or Cadiz, where they had been accompanied by our tour guides. Thus, students had a great time in Málaga and we enjoyed having them here with EuroMind!