For two weeks in December 2017, we had the pleasure to have the company of 18 Polish Lab Technicians students. The youngsters spent their time at a a company based on the technology in the agro-food and cosmetic sector in Seville. The trainees did all kind of activities, such as:
- Removing residues and sterilizing laboratory equipment and machines
- Recording and reviewing the results of the experiments
- Taking and analysing samples
- Preparing and carrying out equipment maintenance
- Performing physical chemical testing
Apart from that, they also participated in all kinds of activities outside the lab: they went on creativity workshop, had Spanish classes, did a tour of Seville, went on a tapas night and did trip the charming city of Cádiz. We had a great time with them and hope they learnt plenty of interesting things.