At the start of the new year 16 enthusiastic Polish students made their way to Seville in order to take part in an exciting training programme regarding mechatronics. During their three-week stay the students were given the opportunity to make use of their priorly-gained technical skills, whilst also improving their professional and linguistic skills in the process.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Familiarizing with safety health requirements in machining workshop.
- Traditional machining of rotation parts.
- Learning the basics of CNC programming.
- Design of 3D parts using a computer and CAD/CAM software.
- Understand the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software.
- Create a simulation and verification of the machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software.
During their stay the trainees managed to successfully complete their traineeships whilst also leaving a positive impression on their tutors. But apart from work, the trainees still had plenty of time left to explore the beautiful sights of Sevilla as well as other Andalusian cities, such as Córdoba.