For a period of 4 weeks during the hot Sevillian summer of 2015, 15 Polish logistics trainees left their home country to gain knowledge and experience in Spanish companies.
Their main tasks consisted of:
- Preparing shipping notes
- Distributing cargo into warehouse loading bay
- Using a radiofrequency gun
- Handling forklifts or electric stackers
- Judging the merchandise based on type of transport and load
- Communicating with Polish drivers
Next to that, they were fully immersed in the Spanish way of life: they enjoyed Spanish classes, did an extensive tour of the city visiting the most famous places and went to Cordoba and Malaga, two of the most popular Andalucian cities.