In April 2018, 16 students from Śrem (Poland) did a formative ten-days work experience in Seville as Video Games Developers. They worked in a company that was dealing with Video Game programming and developing, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models
- Using physical simulation system and animations in Unity
- Mastering basics of scripting visual
- Creating elements and logical game course
- Creating executable files for PC and mobiles
Furthermore, they discovered Sevilla, the capital of Andalusia, during Seville Tour and some other beautiful places in the Andalusian region such as Cadiz or Cordoba where they had a great time.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.