In January 2017 we happily welcomed a group of 15 trainees from Czech Republic. These enthusiastic youngsters spent two weeks in Seville broadening their knowledge about electricity, plumbing and renewable energy. They thereby had the opportunity to improve their English, to learn some basic Spanish and to discover Andalusia.
During their intership their main tasks included the following:
- Recognizing the qualities and quantities of the solar energy, as much as the movement of the Sun
- Recognizing the types photovoltaics cells: polycrystalline, monocrystalline and amorphous
- Obtaining the characteristic parameters of the panel. Including measuring voltage and current, using a multi meter, according to the inclination grade
- Assembling electrical panel and AC power circuits of the house, solar circuit of the house
- Visiting solar facility of 64 kWp, connected to the network
- Assembling plumbing installation for the shower and water taps, with the solar pump
Next to that, the students also enjoyed a study visit to one of the biggest solar complexes. They also had the opportunity to visit the British city Gibraltar, to discover the beautiful streets and monuments of Seville and to visit one of the football stadiums.