In April of 2016, we had the pleasure to welcome a group of 4 Swedish trainees who would take part in a two-week internship as robotic, architectural and design technicians. During their stay they would greatly improve their professionals skills while also improving their basic Spanish communicational skills in the process. Their main tasks consisted of:
- Create an Excel-sheet for different 3D models.
- Create a presentation to teach and introduce children to Minecraft.
- Observe and learn how to use the 3D printer.
- Learn about Arduino programme.
- Creating a tutorial for inexperienced children about Scratch and Minecraft.
- Put out line son a drawing to know where I should take the measures in real life.
After hours the boys took part in an exciting 20-hours Spanish course with our amazing teacher. In their free time they went out to explore the beautiful sites of Seville and its broad cultural offer. It was a joy and an absolute pleasure having them here with us!