in April 2018, we had a pleasure to welcome 16 students from Poland, who were interested in working in the field of logistics, as freight forwarder. The students were assigned to different companies, depending on their preferences and worked for one month . Participants had an opportunity to work in different companies, improving their skills and capabilities. During their training program they were dealing with many tasks, including:
– Preparing services by obtaining and understanding of all necessary information and documents
– Carrying out loading operations that effect the control and organization of the distribution of goods to be transported
– Performing the unloading operations in order to control and organize the distribution of goods in the warehouse
– Performing administrative management in transport operations
– Assisting to the realization of the packaging, labeling and storage of goods
– Adding information about shipments and arrivals in the computer program
Besides all that, students also had time to relax and enjoy their time in Spain. We organized many cultural activities such as Tapas Night and Flamenco Show to get more familiar with the Spanish culture. In Seville, where they stayed, students had an opportunity to learn Spanish language basics and have a short and dynamic course and also have the cultural city tour. Moreover, the group visited and explored 4 other cities- Malaga, Gibraltar, Ronda, Seville! Thus, students could experience and discover Spain through different perspectives as the cities were different and unique, some of them were coastal and famous for their beautiful beaches and some of them were rich in culture and history.