In November and December 2018, we had a pleasure to host a group of students interested in the field of IT in Málaga. We offered them different workplaces to choose. They could put theirselves to the test and learned a lot of useful things that they will spend in labour market. They had to face a lot of responsabilities and tasks such as:
– Managing social networks
– Programming with WordPress.
– Using layout programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, C++, HTML and CSS
– Designing and developing web pages depending on their function
– Exploring the latest information of programming sector
– Making projects using Photoshop, Corel, Adobe Illustrator
Students had stayed here for 1 month and did many other interesting things beside working. For example, they had a dynamic Spanish course and, add to that, they also had different cultural activities including tapas tasting, where they could experience the local Spanish cuisine, Málaga city tour and also excursions to other cities in Spain, such as Seville or Granada, where they had been accompanied by our tour guides. Thus, students had a great time in Málaga and we enjoyed having them here with EuroMind!