In January 2018, Polish students from Słupsk spent two weeks in Seville for an internship. They had the opportunity to do a work experience as IT technicians and cooks, improve their knowledge and carrying out several tasks such as:
- Estimating food scarcities, reviewing inventory to assure that adequate supplies are available;
- Assisting in coordinating food service activities to have meals prepared at scheduled time;
- Weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment;
- Installing, assembling and upgrading hardware;
- Repairing or replacing broken parts (trouble shooting);
- Dismantling, reassembly and replacing of simple electrical, electronic and mechanical components.
Moreover, they had a Spanish language and culture course, they learned about history and gastronomy during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour and a Tapas night. In addition, they had two marvellous trips to the beautiful cities of Córdoba and Málaga. It’s been a great pleasure to have them here and we wish them all the best for their professional future.