During their two-week stay these 16 Polish trainees had a great time under the Sevillian sun whilst taking part in a traineeship on 3D solid edge. During their stay these students managed to make major improvements with regards to their professional knowledge and skills in their specific field of work. The experience and knowledge that they have gained during this training programme will help them in their future job search.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Design simple part with a drawing command.
- Design simple parts using the command rounding and chamfering.
- Design of the simple parts by rotation around the axis.
- Merchandising project.
- Familiarize with the interface flat documentation
- Print and export 2D drawing.
- Design of office items, lamps, furniture, key holder, bottles, etc.
- Participation in an observatory visit to a company from 3D printing and design sector.
During their stay the students managed to deliver great work and their motivation and dedication impressed their tutors. But after hours the trainees had enough time left to explore the city of Sevilla and take part in exciting cultural activities.