In March 2019, Euromind greeted 16 polish students to participate in 2 weeks length group training in a host company located in Seville specialized in Web design and Google Web positioning. The host company owes its success to a young, dynamic team and an innovative work scheme that distinguishes it from competitors. Their services are usually carried out in hour packages, monthly or closed packages, which guarantee an efficient work in projects related to: WEB and online store design, management of web sites, SEO positioning in search engines or even APP development. Students could improve their skills and knowledges about this sector doing some tasks like:
– Knowing the main stages and phases in the elaboration of a marketing and publicity campaign
– Introducing the student to the company’s business strategy and the creative concept
– Knowing the basic procedures to create an advertising chart using Photoshop
– Acquiring the basic skills for editing an advertising video spot
– Developing the required techniques required with regards to creativity and teamwork
Besides the group training, polish interns could enjoy the sunny weather during a Sevilla Tour organized by Euromind team and also traveled to Gibraltar to discover a new city.
We hope to see them back in Seville soon!
I really like a practices. I get to know how my future job can look like. Everything is very interesting and our tutor teachs me a lot.
I am positively surprised by the practices I am attending. Our tutor showed us all how to set up your own company and gave practical tips. Thanks to this we have knowledge that will help us make a better start in the future.
Project Title: Ich wiedza i doświadczenie - ich sukces
Project Number: 2018-1-PL01-KA102-049021
Number of participants: 16
Country: Poland, Limanowa