This friendly group of Polish trainees stayed with us in Seville for two weeks in February/March 2017, carrying out a traineeship as video game designers. The group of 18 youngsters from the Zespół Szkół Chemicznych im. Ignacego Łukasiewicza fulfilled tasks such as:
- Creating animations in Unity
- Adding interactive interfaces to the game
- Designing a silhouette
- Using artistic techniques to videogames whilst using Maya
- Editing images and silhouette in Photoshop
- Adding and editing materials and colors in Maya and applying them correctly in Unity 3D
Of course, the trainees also had plenty of time to enjoy their stay outside of working hours. They received Spanish classes to be able to communicate better, took part in a Seville tour to get to know the city as the back of their hand, went on a trip to Cadiz to know more about this historic Andalusian city and finally also visited the ancient Moorish city of Cordoba.
We hope they enjoyed their stay and are sure their newly acquired skills will serve them in the future.