By the time when spring began, we received in Ubeda an adorable group from logistics sector from Poland (Kwidzyn). These 20 enthusiastic trainees were ameliorating their professional skills for a month. They were working in different firms, for instance clothes shops, warehouses and local delivery companies.
At work, the interns were responsible for:
– loading and unloding of wares
– helping to plan and organise transport services
– assisting with the inventory management and planning of warehouse space
– preparing orders which were sent
– checking invoices
– checking the state of goods returned
– customer service
The students were very ambitious and keen on discovering all the areas! They enjoyed lots of cultural activities, like visiting Baeza (the nearby town) and the Sinagogue of Water. They also had journeys to Malaga and Granada! Apart from all these places that they´ve seen, they also participated in the Spanish course. The students came back home with a lot of experience and amazing memories.