On May 11th 2016, we were happy to welcome 5 trainees of the Notre Dame school in Villefranche-Sur-Saône, France, for a four-week internship in Seville. The five trainees, working in the sectors of logistics and reception, carried out all sorts of tasks, such as:
- Making periodic reports of the activities that have been done during the day
- Cooperating in the classification, encoding and signing of products that arrive to the warehouse
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Handling reception desk: check in, guest service, check out (individual guests and groups)
- Managing reservations
- Dealing with bookings by phone, email, fax or face-to-face and make quotes for the customers stay
To make sure the trainees obtain a maximal benefit from the internship, we helped them with their Spanish during language classes, introduced them to the local food during tapas night and took them to Cadiz, one of the other famous Andalusian cities.
We received very positive feedback both from the tutors as from the trainees and are very happy ourselves with these trainee’s stay.