During the Halloween period in 2016, we had the joy to welcome a great group of Czech trainees to Seville. These 16 students came all the way from their home country to carry out internships as solar energy installers. During their stay, their tasks consisted of tasks such as:
- Recognizing the types photovoltaics cells: polycrystallines, monocrystallines and amorphous
- Obtaining the characteristic parameters of the panel. Including measuring voltage and current, using a multi meter, according to the inclination grade
- Gathering the panels in series and in parallel, and checking its parameters
- Recognizing and identifying different types of regulators, its programming and functioning
- Checking, identifying and maintaining the batteries
Apart from that, the trainees had the opportunity to do a study visit to the company in charge of the urban public buses and trams in Seville, to learn some Spanish, to visit the city of Seville and its most famous monuments, and to travel to Cadiz.