Fifteen students from the Greek school ‘1ο ΕΣΠΕΡΙΝΟ ΕΠΑΛ ΑΙΓΑΛΕΩ’ came to Seville for a three week traineeship in order to improve their knowledge and professional skills with regards to architecture, IT, food technology and electricity. Their host organisation is a very renowned school, located at the heart of Seville, which offers vocational training to over 600 students in total.
Their main tasks consisted of the following:
- Assisting in the installation of light system
- Preparing and installing components of light system by applying appropriate techniques and procedures
- Gathering all needed materials, tools and other working equipment and preparing the worksite
- Ensuring that the work equipment is maintained in an efficient state
- Supervising the correct functioning of the already existing installations
- Fabricating, dismantling, assembling of utilities industry components
During their stay, the trainees tried their very best to successfully complete the traineeship and they managed to do so. But apart from their efforts at work, this enthusiastic group also found some time to relax and do some cultural activities a.o. a trip to Granada and Cordoba.