At the beginning of 2015, 15 Portuguese students left their country for the beautiful Seville. They didn´t get the chance to feel homesick: they were shown around the city, introduced to their new work places, taught their first words of Spanish and taken to another city in the neighbourhood, Cádiz. Both the employers, euroMind as the students had a very good experience.
At work, the interns were responsible for:
- Providing information on the historical, cultural , ethnographic and culinary heritage of the region and the country
- Offering customer assistance
- Organising events, conferences and animation programmes
- Drafting and/or translation of correspondence and other kind of documents
- Management of the small tasks requested by the director – database, forwarding, follow up, statistics
- Disclosure/marketing/promoting of the company’s events