In February 2018, a group of 14 students from Celje (Slovakia) come to Seville to do an internship as Nursery Teachers, Administrative, Guide Tours, Receptionists, Entertainers and Tour Guide Assistants. During their internship, they learnt new things and developed their professional abilities in the fields above, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Planning and linking educational activities with leisure activities;
- Motivating children to learn basic and daily duties;
- Searching new interesting information and stories about the city, bars or restaurants and activities in Seville;
- Collaborating in the development of the tours around the city;
- Assisting in welcoming the guest to the hostel and arranging reservations;
Furthermore, they learned some Spanish and found out some historical, cultural and gastronomical features about Seville during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour, a Tapas Night and a Paella Night. They also had a great time during a trip to the beautiful cities of Ronda and Granada.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.