In February 2018, a group of 5 students from Villefranche-sur-Saône (France) came to Seville to do an internship as Administrative, Receptionist and Customers Welcoming. During their internship, they learnt new things and developed their professional abilities in the fields above, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Assisting coordinators in project management and attending meetings if necessary;
- Searching new clients through the data base;
- Managing company’s social media Facebook;
- Performing administrative activities;
- Assisting in welcoming the guest to the hostel and arranging reservations;
- Dealing with customer service;
Furthermore, they learned some Spanish and found out some historical, cultural and gastronomical features about Seville during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour and a Tapas Night.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.