20 brilliant students from Šibenik (Croatia) spent some time in Seville in November 2017 for a two-weeks training experience as 3D Solid Edge Graphic Designers. Their training courses helped them to gain experience, to develop their knowledge and to carry out several tasks, such as:
- Designing simple parts using the following commands: drawing, drilling, rounding and chamfering, opening the holes, sketching, patterning;
- Creating and implementing the cross-section, dimensioning parts and developing the merchandising project;
- Printing and exporting 2D drawings;
- Assembly of a simple and complex ensemble;
- Designing office items, lamps, furniture, key hold-er, bottles, etc.
Moreover, they learned some Spanish and some Andalusian culture during a Spanish course, a Seville Guadalquivir River cruise and a Seville tour (with a visit to the modern monument Metropol Parasol-Las Setas). They could also visit the beautiful cities of Cordova and Cadiz, as well as take part into a study visit to a company of 3D technology.
We hope that our trainees had a lot of fun in Seville, but that they especially improved their knowledge and working skills, that will be useful for their future work and private life.