The enthusiastic group of 20 trainees was doing an intership in the culinary and pastry sectors. They stayed with us in Ubeda for 3 weeks and they were working in restaurants, kitchens and cake shops! During their training, our talented interns were able to meet very good professionals and compare Spanish and Polish ways of preparing meals, cakes and other typical sweets.
At work, the interns were required to:
- Learn about the typical Spanish cuisine
- Treat and process raw ingredients
- Prepare culinary products
- Clean and maintain the equipment
- Assist in ensuring a high level of health and safety, cleanliness and food hygiene
After their work, they did not have time to get bored. The trainees had the chance to get to know what tapas night means, and they took part in trips to Baeza and Malaga. Moreover, they participated in an Olive Oil Cooking Workshop! We hope that it was an unforgettable adventure for them!