In May 2017 for a period of two weeks, we had the joy to take care of this group. The 17 trainees from Poland worked as solar energy installers at a vocational school in Seville. During their practical training, the trainees fulfilled many tasks, such as:
- Gathering the panels in series and in parallel, and checking its parameters.
- Recognizing and identifying different types of controllers, its programming and functioning.
- Checking, identifying and maintaining the batteries and the inverters.
- Assembling, calculating and designing a solar installation on a computer.
- Assembling an electrical panel, AC power circuits and solar circuits of the house.
- Assembling plumbing installation for the shower and water taps with the solar pump and a solar lamp with twilight switch.
They were also taken to a solar energy complex that extracts energy from their solar panels and also invest in research to improve their technologies. Apart from that, the trainees also learnt Spanish during their language course, and they went on a beach trip to Cádiz. We wish the group the best of luck in their future studies and careers.